Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Winner! And More Ways to Win

A huge thank you to everyone who participated in the September Blog Hop! I was totally thrilled by the response--thanks for all the follows and the entries and the kind comments! And thank you to the talented Tristi Pinkston for putting the blog hop together. Using a random number generator, I selected the winner. And the winner of a copy of Rearview Mirror is . . .

Lisa! 

Congratulations, Lisa! I'll send you an email, and if you could respond with your snail mail address, I'll get that book in the mail to you sometime around the first or second week of October, depending on when my books arrive on my doorstep--I'll be watching for that FedEx truck.

If anyone would like another opportunity to win a copy of Rearview Mirror, here are two more ways to do it. I'm am currently holding a Haiku Fest of Funness on the blog, which ends tomorrow. Write a silly or non-silly haiku about any novel you've read (or would like to read), and I'll enter you in the drawing for a copy of Rearview Mirror. Absolutely no poetic talent is required--just have fun!


The other way to win a free copy involves a little more writing than a 5 syllable-7 syllable-5 syllable haiku. I'm looking for ten bloggers who would be willing to review Rearview Mirror on their blogs (although I suppose you could review it in haiku form .  . . ) I'd ask that you post the review by December 1st. If you are interested in reviewing it within that timeframe, post a comment in the comment trail. If more than ten people are interested, I'll used the handy random number generator to pick the winners on Friday, September 30th.

THANK you again for all the support!

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to review it on my blog Stephanie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to review your book my friend!! It
    would be my pleasure! Thanks Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to review your book! I just (as in last week) reread your last 3 books, in preparation for the release of "Rearview Mirror."

    Yeah, I am that big of a fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who offered to review it! Send me your address, if you haven't already (emailstephanieblack at gmail dot com) and I'll send you the books when I get them.

    Heather, wow!! I'm so excited that you re-read my other books!

    ReplyDelete