Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yay! It's Here!

I mean . . . it's sort of here. I don't yet have my physical copies of Shadowed, and it will probably take a few days for it to hit bookstore shelves, but as of today, it is available on Amazon as a Kindle ebook. Yes, right this minute someone could be reading it. Do they like it??? Maybe I should start nervously checking Goodreads every thirty seconds, except last time I looked, the book wasn't listed yet, so maybe it's a little early to get obsessive. 

Hang on, I need to go see if it's on Goodreads yet. 

Nope, not yet.

Ahem. Anyway, if you live near an LDS bookstore and happen to drop in sometime in the near future, let me know if you see it on the shelves. 

In other news, I won a $10 Amazon Gift Card on Debra Erfert's blog. Woohoo! Thank you, Debra. The gift card is to purchase a copy of Sariah Wilson's new book, The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back, which looks like a totally darling book. Sariah and I used to blog together; she was the founder of Six LDS Writers and a Frog. Congratulations on your new book, Sariah! And since her book is available for $3.99, that leaves me another six bucks to buy another ebook too. Books! Books! Yaaaaay books! What should I buy? Any recommendations? 

9 comments:

  1. I've got my copy of Sariah's book and can't wait to get yours. *heads over to amazon*

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you think, Stephanie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like authors that never get comfortable that they are successful and have wonderful books. Cover looks great. I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's waiting for me on my Kindle, Sariah! Looking forward to reading it! Renae, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I just checked goodreads--and it's still not there. I'm glad I'm not the only author who gets a little obsessive about checking goodreads. But hey, I’m a goodreads librarian, so if you want me to add it, just email me the isbn and the cover art.

    Do you know who the narrator is for the audio version? I usually prefer to read books, but I have a road trip coming up and Shadowed might make the long drive less horrible.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amanda! I appreciate it. I'll check with Covenant and see if they've already got it in the works or if I need to do something about it.

      I don't know who the narrator is. Luone Ingram has done my last three, but I don't know if she's doing this one. She does a great job. I'll let you know when I find out!

      Delete
  6. Stephanie, I'd like for you to be a little more comfortable. Can I adjust your pillow, bring you slippers, peel you a chocolate? =)

    I'll have to check the local Seagull and see. I'll send you a pic. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, chocolate. Thanks, Jon! :) Can't wait to see a picture!

    ReplyDelete